Interested in working for Mr. Brews Taphouse? Check out our open positions below or stop in any of our locations. We are always looking for employees that are passionate about craft beer and providing excellent service to our customers.
Chandler, AZ - Contributes to Mr Brews Taphouse success by leading the restaurant team to provide engaging service of quality food and beverage to guests in a clean and comfortable environment. The General Manager is responsible in the development and the financial success of the restaurant. Summary of Key Responsibilities for General Manager (include but are not limited to the following):
- Assists in human resource functions for restaurant staff including selection, training, enforcement of policies and procedures, performance management, development, and team building.
- Maintains a safe, healthy, and secure facility by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations, and maintaining security systems.
- Actively engages with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships in the community.
- Identify and address trends and issues in restaurant performance.
- Motivate team members to meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Controls purchases and inventory by ordering to calculated pars and evaluating usage reports.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and brand standards of Mr Brews Taphouse.
Chandler, AZ - Applicants should have previous experience in a pub/restaurant setting, a current Bartending License and possess an outgoing personality, positive attitude and be a team player!Email Us Your Resume
Madison, WI - Junction Rd, Waunakee, WI, Verona, WI, Chandler, AZ - The Shift Manager position primarily ensures prompt, friendly service according to guidelines and ensures product preparation and presentation uncompromisingly meeting company standards.. General duties include communicating with both FOH and BOH staff to ensure proper service, handling and correcting customer complaints, lead and direct team members on all levels of service, and other duties as assigned. Candidates must be detail oriented, friendly and outgoing with the ability to lead by example.Email Us Your Resume
Waunakee, WI, Plover, WI, Lexington, KY, Ft Atkinson, WI, Chandler, AZ - Cooks responsibilities include set up, maintaining quality and cook time standards as well as preparing all menu items according to recipes and presentation specifications. Other responsibilities include food prep, cleaning and sanitizing work area, and other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager. Exceptional safety, sanitation, and food handling skills are critical. Previous experience preferred.Email Us Your Resume
Servers – Part Time & Full Time
Madison, WI - Junction Rd, Waunakee, WI, Lexington, KY, Chandler, AZ - Server responsibilities include providing excellent customer service and ensuring that each guest has a superior experience. Duties include taking and delivering orders, providing food and beer recommendations and presenting specials to guests, performing side work, and ensuring all guests needs are fulfilled. An outgoing personality, positive attitude and being a team player is required! Previous serving experience and knowledge with point-of-sale systems and a passion for craft beer is desired.Email Us Your Resume